SOLVED

New MCE prep during summit 17?

Go to solution
Huong_Nguyen
Level 1

Re: New MCE prep during summit 17?

Hi Michelle,

What does this mean for the ones who have registered before 27th Feb 2017 to take the exam. I am taking the exam tomorrow (3rd March) and am now slightly concerned following your above announcement. Afraid that new added topics of this new MCE exam is something I might not have covered in my preparation.

On Marketo Certified Expert​ I read:

"Marketo University is pleased to announce our new Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam effective February 27, 2017"

I am looking forward to hearing back.

Many thanks,

Huong

Michelle_Miles3
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

This happened to a member of our team as well. He prepared and registered for the old exam and - surprise! - got something COMPLETELY different from what he was expecting. He found it much more difficult. You may want to reschedule until after you've taken a prep course - which, incidentally, are filling up very quickly.

Michelle Miles
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel really fortunate that I studied and prepared for the old exam! I took it on February 26, which was the last day available. I would have been really disappointed if I had studied for the wrong thing.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

We received an email saying that some prep course for the new exam would be available until April for free. Unfortunately, there very few of them, and they were all sold out a couple of hours after the email was sent...

-Greg

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We noticed the same thing - and asked for an update here: Are You Ready to Get Certified?

Michelle_Miles3

More prep sessions were added today.

Michelle Miles
Ayana_Nickerson
Level 2

Hi Gregoire,

I want to make sure you are aware we have expanded our course schedule to accommodate the demand.  Please take a look at the expanded schedule and register.

Thanks so much.

Ayana

Certification Program Manager

Marketo

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ayana,

Yes, I am registered for today's course.

-Greg

Michelle_Miles3

I asked Marketo Education if they have a recording of the MCE Prep session for non North American folks, and they provided one. The following link is temporary and available for free until April 20th.  Afterwards, course will be $375. https://marketo.wistia.com/medias/xaxji8oddh

Michelle Miles
Raven_McFarlan1
Level 3

Thank you Michelle for this link - very useful for non US users who don't want to spend their evenings in one of the courses!