SOLVED

New List is not appearing as a choice for a Smart List

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

New List is not appearing as a choice for a Smart List

I added a list and now want to select it as part of a Smart List (using "member of list"), but the list is not appearing in the choices of available lists. It's been more than 10 minutes since I created the list. The list and smart list are both in the same program (Webinar)
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New List is not appearing as a choice for a Smart List

Try refreshing the browser. Also- my whole instance just froze and I closed out and signed back in and everything's working now... maybe it was a fluke.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you import the list? If so you have to wait until it is finished importing for it to be visible in your "member of list" filter.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did import the list and the import completed successfully. The leads are visitble when I go back to the list.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I'm wondering if  the list is part of a program?  If so, the name of the program is prepended to the list.  So if my program name is 10-8Hardsalepub and my list is 10-8Hardsalepublist, when I do member of list, type in 10-8Hardsalepub.10-8Hardsalepublist and it should appear.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try refreshing the browser. Also- my whole instance just froze and I closed out and signed back in and everything's working now... maybe it was a fluke.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Refreshing the browser worked! When in doubt, refresh. Thanks, Kim.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logging out and back in sometimes gives the Marketo program a chance to refresh.  I noticed that with new lists, fields, etc.  logging out is the answer.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had this happen to me twice this week as well, however the smart list never appears in the drop down despite numerous times refreshing and logging out. Is anyone aware of anything else that would make a smart list not available to reference (e.g. does it need to be under Marketing Activities instead of Lead Database? Have tried both but am hoping there is an easy answer.)