Re: New Email Program

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Email Program

I have a  question around the new marketo Email program. Is there a way to track the names of the people who opened or clicked. I see the dashboard which is wonderful for the numbers. However, is there a way to see names with those numbers like there was with the program for email blast. 
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to your SmartList tab, create a new SmartList, and then add a filter for the metric you want to see...like "clicked email".  Click the green plus sign to add all the email communications for which you'd like to view these metrics. Click on Leads tab, right next to the SmarlList tab, and it should populate all of those leads. The SmartList function allows you to build out reporting as a more granular level than the dashboard. Hope this is helpful. 🙂
jiuying_LI
Level 3

It will be great if Marketo developpe "drill down" function inside dashboard. so that we can see directly from dashboard all  people who clic or open email without going back to creat smart list one by one.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a great idea! Can you post so I can upvote?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, if you go to the Members tab, it will list everyone who is a Member and their status within the Program. I have not explored this new Program too much yet, by my guess would be that you need to configure the statuses more in the admin section, add things like "Opened Email" and "Clicked Link", then when you view this list, you will get the Leads who performed measurable behaviors.
jiuying_LI
Level 3

Hi,

I just put the "drill down" idea here if sb want to upvote 🙂

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000JYNFAA4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just upvoted, thanks for doing that!