SOLVED

New Email Editor

Go to solution
Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

New Email Editor

Hi All,

When I edit an email already tied to a program and click approve and close, it takes me to the design studio instead of keeping me in the program that I was in. Is there a way to fix this? After editing an email before the new editor, it would keep me in the program I was working in. (The same program that housed the email.) I don't want to be taken to design studio, then go back to marketing activities, then back to the program.

Thank You,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: New Email Editor

This has been fixed and will be released soon.

Justin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

This has been fixed and will be released soon.

Justin

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Thanks for the update Justin.  I had the same issue.  I do have a question about the Text version of the email especially if you clone and edit an old email templat.  When you click on the Text Button, edit the text version of the email, what is the difference between the Copy for HTML <> and automatically copy from HTML? 

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

If you check "Auto copy" it will automatically copy anything you add to a rich-text element in the HTML side. If you've unchecked that and added custom Text, the "Copy from HTML" button will allow you to just do a one-off copy from the HTML side at a later time.