SOLVED

Re: Nest Program in Engagement Program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nest Program in Engagement Program

Hi,

My nurture programs currently run via engagement programs with multiple streams to filter content (i.e. general stream & industry specific streams).  Our industry specific streams see high engagement, however the number of people within each stream is fairly minimal as we do not ask industry on our form, so it's up to our sales team to fill it in on their lead/contact record in SFDC.  Because of this (and because of having less industry specific content), I would ideally like to nest programs (in addition to the emails I have set up in my general flow) to email out industry content - but I'm not sure if that's possible.  Here's what I'm thinking:

Engagement program 1:

• Week 1: Email 1
  • Week 2: Email 2
  • Week 3: Program 1 -- SL = Member of engagement program, XX? -- Flow = If industry = A send email A, if industry = B send email B if industry is blank or other send email C
  • Week 4: Email 3
  • Week 5: Email 4
  • Week 6: Program 2...

Does this work?  And if so, how do I set up the program so the email is only sent when people reach that specific point of the flow?

Thanks,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sure, this should work.  The only thing you'll do different is drag the "send email" campaign (which contains the conditional flow steps) into your stream, instead of the actual email itself:

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sure, this should work.  The only thing you'll do different is drag the "send email" campaign (which contains the conditional flow steps) into your stream, instead of the actual email itself:

pastedImage_0.png