SOLVED

Re: Negative leadscores

Go to solution
Justin_Laberge1
Level 4

Negative leadscores

Hey guys,

I just found a program that would set one of our leadscores by -10 if a certain condition was not met. In turn this resulted in quite a few leads starting with a negative leadscore. Ideally I would like to reset all of these scores to 0 as it's pointless to have negative ones.

I've already added a choice in the program so that if they have a 10 or less score, it does nothing.

When I try to create a smartlist to see negative scores, it tells me the number is invalid and when I try "less than 0" it also does not come up with any results.

What would be an optimal way to target those negative lead scores and reset them to 0?

Thank you for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_Gaible
Level 7

Hi Justin Laberge​,

Good idea putting a floor on the lead score.

To set the existing negative lead scores to zero, create a single batch smart campaign. Smart list is all leads that have score < zero, and the single flow action is to set the lead score to zero. Screenshot below!

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
David_Gaible
Level 7

Hi Justin Laberge​,

Good idea putting a floor on the lead score.

To set the existing negative lead scores to zero, create a single batch smart campaign. Smart list is all leads that have score < zero, and the single flow action is to set the lead score to zero. Screenshot below!

pastedImage_0.png

Justin_Laberge1
Level 4

Whoops, I replied a bit too quickly. This was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you for your help!

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Same thing we do!