Negative Scoring Cleanup Campaign

Megan_Reed1
Level 4

Negative Scoring Cleanup Campaign

We have a smart campaign set up for leads to run through every 30 days and if they have shown zero activity then we decrease their lead and behavior score by 10pts. This campaign was activitated too early. Therefore some leads were at -30 before ever receiving any content to get a positive score. I need to clean this up... can someone help direct me on the best way to do this.

I'm thinking a smart campaign with:
Smart List - member of smart campaign [Negative Scoring Campaign]
Flow - Change Score > Lead Score +10;
Change Score > Behavior Score +10

This will not account for those people who ran through the smart campaign more than once. How do I include those people who ran through the program more than once?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Megan

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Negative Scoring Cleanup Campaign

you can do that. You can also setup a campaign to find people with a score range and then set them =0

Kim_Allen
Level 10

Has content been sent out at this point? If not, your solution should work. If so, then you may want to add another filter of data value change and with the date or range (on or before...).
Megan_Reed1
Level 4

At this point, minimal content has been sent so I'm not overly concerned with that as I have turned off the negative scoring campaign currently. We just launched an updated Nurture program this month.

I think looking for lead scores less than 0 and reseting them to 0 may be the best thing to do. That way any future emails will be scored appropriately and if they already did enough activity based on the limited content I sent, than their score is probably already over 0. Thanks for your input!