SOLVED

Re: Need to remove leads from a wait step

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to remove leads from a wait step

I have a group of leads in a 35 day wait step and I need to take them out of the wait step immediately so they receive the next email in the flow.  I don't want to remove these leads from the entire flow -- just remove them from the wait step.

Is this possible?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Brian, 

Not sure this is possible...you can remove from the entire flow but there is no functionality I'm aware of to "force exit" a wait step and move on to the next flow step. 

It is tempting to mess with the live flow but that is risky business and I would advise against it. 

What I would suggest is create a new flow that sends the next email and any other actions you want. Remove the leads from their current flow and add them to the new one. That is the safest way. 

Justin Norris | Perkuto

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Brian, 

Not sure this is possible...you can remove from the entire flow but there is no functionality I'm aware of to "force exit" a wait step and move on to the next flow step. 

It is tempting to mess with the live flow but that is risky business and I would advise against it. 

What I would suggest is create a new flow that sends the next email and any other actions you want. Remove the leads from their current flow and add them to the new one. That is the safest way. 

Justin Norris | Perkuto
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Justin.  That's what I ended up doing.