Re: Need to find a form in my marketing activities

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to find a form in my marketing activities

I just started with a new company and the old Marketo Admin is complately out of the picture. The Marketing activities is a little scatered and I need to find where an existing form lives. My search criteria does not return the name of the form (according to a lead's recent activy log), but I know the form is here. 

How else can I find it?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

If you can find a program that uses the form, it will list is as an asset. Also if you can find an asset that uses the form you should be able to locate it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kristen

Unfortunately I looked and cannot find anything. All that I have to go off of is the attached lead activity in an activiy log. 

Can i do a reverse look up from here?0EM50000000Solh.jpg
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Go to the activity log tab (to the right of the details page where your are now), and where you see "filled out form" as an activity it will tell you the form name where it lives/what program it's in (if it has a program.). 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup. I found the name of the form in the detail of the activity. I then searched in the Marketing Activities for that exact name and it returned 0 results. 

Does that mean that this form does not live in Marketo? 0EM50000000Solr.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've read through your replies, are you sure that it's not under Design Studio and just happens to only live on one page? It may have been embedded in a 3rd party landing page provider.
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Does the form have a hyperlink attached to it? If it does, then it's in Marketo. If it doesn't, it could be an external form. Do you have forms that are not hosted in Marketo/IE hosted on your website or embedded?
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hi Christa,

You can find the form with the ID.  Plug this into the URL after 'marketo.com/' : '#FO1109A1'  This should bring you to the form.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it doesn't show up in the URL + ID, it very well could have been deleted.