Need to create automated weekly report on form fills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need to create automated weekly report on form fills

ive done this report but its not giving the attributes i need. I am basically wanting it broken down by campaign but i need more of the leads email address and form information rather then jsut how many filled out the form. thats important but doesnt do the sales team any good as far as following up with the leads generated

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Would something like this suffice?  This is just a sample of MANY of the attributes and ways to look at data within RCE:

Image 7.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats more along the lines of what im looking for. If i can group it by campaign/form name and get those attributes associated that would be perfect thanks

Dan_Stevens_

It depends on how your forms are deployed in your instance.  For us, many of our forms are created in Design Studio and used across several programs - for example, we have a single gated-content form used on any page of our site that has gated content (and of course, we have a dedicated Marketo program built to track all activity/engagement).  On the other hand, many of our event programs require event-specific disclaimer data (requiring a form local to the event program).  With either of these scenarios, grouping it by the program name is the best/meaningful approach for us (especially since "form name" isn't even a dimension that can be filtered upon).  So if you can make it work using the approach we use, you should be able to report on the data that you need for your teams.  Once the report has been built, you can setup a subscription that sends the report to all that need it on a regular basis.

Anonymous
Not applicable

so are you saying its best to create a separate program/form?

Dan_Stevens_

Separate program - yes; separate form - no.  As long as you have separate programs, you can use the powerful "program membership analysis" report to get the data that you need.  The primary filter will be "program" and you'll use "program status" for your measures (assuming you have a "fills out form" program status for each channel that will be used.  Also note, there will be many dimensions (lead attributes) that won't be available initially in your reports.  You need to add them manually in the ADMIN area.  Once you decide which ones to add, it will take 24 hours for them to be available within RCE.

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

will i also be able to add a smart flow filter? I dont have the revenue explorer capabilities but definitely looking into it

Dan_Stevens_

To an extent.  You have the ability to filter on any attribute like you do in a smart list (not quite as powerful - since there are no constraints you can add).  But for the most part, it suffices for what we need when producing detailed reports like this.  Below is a small sampling of the interface - notice the five filters being used here.  And below that is what it looks like to edit/filter on an attribute. To be honest, RCE is the most important component of our Marketo instance.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well maybe one day i can get it for for now we do not have the capabilities of it so im stuck on square one

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Nathan, what CRM do you use?