Need to create automated weekly report on form fills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to create automated weekly report on form fills

I have embedded marketo forms on our website and looking to create a report every Friday letting me know what forms were filled out for the previous week.

Is this possible?

38 REPLIES 38
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Need to create automated weekly report on form fills

Nathan, there is no out-of-the box report that will tell you that, but if you have set your progression statuses to FILLED OUT FORM or similar, then you could create a program performance report, filter by program (and check the option to show progression statuses).

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry how would i do that exactly? is there a tutorial to how to set the progresion status because i do not see filled out form as an option

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry i figured out the progression status was thiniking something else. I did create the program performance report based on the forms  buy cant see how to filter by the right channel.

Alex_Stanton1

Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKS FOR THE FAST REPLY! All he report is giving me is the amount of members and the program. I need a more detailed report that will break down the members by what form was filled and include their information. Im not sure if this is possible.

Alex_Stanton1

Nathan, do you have more than one form per program? If so, and if you do not mind to do the work in a spreadsheet, you could simply create a smart list with "filled out form" and date constraints.

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes this program has 8 forms so i'm wanting o break it down by what leads were generated by what forms . I have smart lists enabled just looking for a way to put them all together and create a subscription for 7 day increments

Alex_Stanton1

Nathan, this is an roundabout way of solving your problem, but try this:

Create a Lead Performance Report. In Setup pick leads created all time and group by SFDC Type. Then pull the custom columns from the right side panel and add the smart lists you created. In the report, right click on the column headers and deselect the totals. This will give you a matrix like the one below, with the added bonus of knowing if those who filled out the form were a lead or a contact or not an SFDC record.

If you subscribe to the report, then you can put it all in an excel workbook and combine all the reports you get weekly into a graph.

SFDC Type                Form 1               Form 2               Form 3               Form 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lead                              50                       22                          46                      29

Contact                         92                       73                          42                      11

Empty

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total                           142                      95                          88                       40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Love this option....if you could break it out by timeframe. So frustrating that this capability isn't offered out of the box.