Re: Need a list of Marketo programs and their member statuses

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a list of Marketo programs and their member statuses

I need to compare my Marketo instance's programs with SFDC campaigns because we have some syncing issues. I'm doing a complete audit of all programs. For that purpose, I'd like to create a report of all programs in Marketo and their member statuses. Has anyone done this? Is this even possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Irina,

You can try this by creating a Leads by Status report in Analytics, then in the Smart List use the Member of Program and Lead Status filter. In the program filter, select all the programs you are using in Marketo. In the Lead Status filter, select all the status's you have attributed to your leads.

Having never runt his report myself, this seems like it could be a viable option for you. Worth a try I think. Best of luck!

- Teresa

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Teresa, thanks so much for your suggestion!

I tried this and it doesn't work because neither the program name nor the program member statuses are showing up in the report. What I'd ideally like to see is something like this:

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm.... maybe on your report you can edit the columns to show the 'Contact status'(for membership status) and 'original referrer'(for program name). Then in your smart list add filters for original referrer is Program 1, Program 2, and Program 3.

You could also try the filter  'Program Status was Changed', and add 'new status is' Member status 1, member status 2, member status 3, etc.

Hopefully this made sense, and hopefully this works for you, or at least points you in the right direction.

Best of luck!

Teresa Vogelpohl