Re: Need a consultant to help with Marketo & Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a consultant to help with Marketo & Salesforce

Hello, we are looking to hire a consultant to help with Marketo & Salesforce. We need help setting up nurture campaigns, ensuring they're integrated with Salesforce, and implementing lead scoring criteria and making sure everything is synced on both platforms. We are looking to hire a consultant to help with this project asap in Redwood City, CA. Please respond back if you're available. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Hi Sesame,

Our consulting team at Salytics features Marketo Certified Consultants & Salesforce Certified Admins. We'd be happy to help with this project. You can reach me at chris@salytics.com and we discuss in more detail.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sesame,

I just sent you an email, looking forward to connecting.

Best regards,

Brent Bitterman, Marketing Solution Consultant

LeadMD | Empowering Marketers. Powered by Technology.

o. 480.351.8019 m. 480.886.9100

Brent@leadmd.com

Did you know? Only 13% of Marketing Automation programs are successful. See how you stack up against other marketers with our free Marketing Maturity 7-point Inspection.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sesame,

You should move this discussion to Job Opportunities​ to get more traction.

Kevin_Pferdner
Level 2

Sesame,

If you are open to offsite outsourcing, take a look at HyperX Media. We are a Marketo LaunchPoint partner with plenty of Salesforce experience to make sure both solutions are integrated and working for both the marketing and sales team. Let me know if we can meet this week to discuss your needs in more detail.

Sincerely,

Kevin Pferdner

HyperX Media

o:  801.386.9027
m: 801.915.0677
e:  kevin@hyperxmedia.com

eGuide: Is your marketing vs sales mentality hurting performance? Download our new eguide! Marketing vs Sales: Squash the Rivalry, Reap the Profits

GENERATE DEMAND, BUILD RELATIONSHIPS, DRIVE SALES!