SOLVED

NYC Meetup

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

NYC Meetup

Just wanted to say HI and see if there were active users in NYC that can get me info about a meetup?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NYC Meetup

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. However the process for user groups has changed with the launch of the new Community! Now, all you need to do to subscribe to a user group, simply request to join the New York User Group​ and Inga Romanoff or Elliott Lowe will accept you if you're in the area. These groups are where you will get ALL user group related information, including invitations. They will go to your Community inbox as Announcements. You can manager you email preferences (if you prefer to get an alert in your other inboxes).

Also, you can visit our Marketo User Groups (MUGs)​ homepage to view a full list of our groups, and any other MUG information!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Mike,

There's a LinkedIn Group for the NYC Marketo User Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Marketo-User-Group-New-York-4278490/about

Also, future User Group events will be here: http://www.marketo.com/events/?TargetRegion=americas
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Mike, there was actually just a meetup on March 17 (lol, not sure who planned that day :)) but the group leaders are Inga Romanoff and Elliott Lowe. If you're going to be out at Summit, I know that the three of us will be working the Champion Smart Bar on Wednesday morning during breakfast (7:15-8:00am) if you'd like to come introduce yourself!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adam, thanks for the link to LinkedIn. I am waiting for approval to the group.

Dory, I'm in I will see you there. How are communications about he meetup discributed? Meetup.com? Linkedin? Here?

Thanks for the warm welcome looking to stay very involved
Anonymous
Not applicable

Typically the emails come from Inga through a Marketo account. If you email her at inga.romanoff@gmail.com, I'm sure she can make sure you're on the right list. See you at Summit
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. However the process for user groups has changed with the launch of the new Community! Now, all you need to do to subscribe to a user group, simply request to join the New York User Group​ and Inga Romanoff or Elliott Lowe will accept you if you're in the area. These groups are where you will get ALL user group related information, including invitations. They will go to your Community inbox as Announcements. You can manager you email preferences (if you prefer to get an alert in your other inboxes).

Also, you can visit our Marketo User Groups (MUGs)​ homepage to view a full list of our groups, and any other MUG information!