SOLVED

Re: NPS in-Email

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPS in-Email

I'm new to Marketo and am wondering if there is a core feature that allows us to embed a functional NPS survey directly into an HTML email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No, there is not. No survey tool is a core feature.

Please see launchpoint.marketo.com to find a survey tool. SurveyMonkey has a great integration.

Also, you would still have to link the person back to a landing page do run a traditional survey.

Alternatively, if you wanted to do the quick "Click here" style survey, you could do this natively in Marketo:

• setup the grid with links to separate landing pages : 1-10
  • two ways to record:
    • use email link performance or smart list to count each link.
    • landing page views
    • field that gets filled in on click - requires new field and a smart campaign to drop in the right #

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No, there is not. No survey tool is a core feature.

Please see launchpoint.marketo.com to find a survey tool. SurveyMonkey has a great integration.

Also, you would still have to link the person back to a landing page do run a traditional survey.

Alternatively, if you wanted to do the quick "Click here" style survey, you could do this natively in Marketo:

• setup the grid with links to separate landing pages : 1-10
  • two ways to record:
    • use email link performance or smart list to count each link.
    • landing page views
    • field that gets filled in on click - requires new field and a smart campaign to drop in the right #
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh, I think I understand how to do this now. Essentially, there are no apps that can actually serve a survey directly in an HTML, but we can "fake it" with trackable links and associated landing pages. Makes sense!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

or ...

• auto-submitting form, which will both log in a ​Filled Out Form ​activity and populate the field on the lead (from unique query params)