My tokens not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

My tokens not working

My tokens are not working.  I am using the format - {{my.xxxx}}.  When I use the tokens from the tokens glossary it seems to work fine.  What am I doing wrong?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My tokens not working

Have you created tokens either within the folder the Program resides or the Program itself? "My" tokens refer to ones you create yourself.

Tokens like {{lead. or {{system. will work without user definition.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jeff - they do reside in the same program.  I set this up an an email program so the icon they reside in looks like a mail box as oppoesed to a briefcase.  Does that make a difference?  Its the first time I have set up a program like this where the icon looks like a mailbox.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

My tokens work on campaigns inside the program. Tokens should be part of the Briefcase icon for smart campaigns.

For email campaigns the tokens should be defined in the mailbox icon and the content should sit under the mailbox icon. 

Hope that helps,

- Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jeff J - I did define the tokens under the mailbox, but not working when I write the smart campaign to send out the email.  I think I am just confuced.  At this point I am going to open a support ticket and see what the deal is.  thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue... I'm not sure if I set this up right, can someone walk through step by step? 
I created a calendar event set up in the email campaign folder (under Marketing Activities) and it appears when I'm defining the event but when I got to the email (in the same campaign) it does not.
Any ideas?
Thanks!