My Marketo, keeps going slow and not updating.. When I preview I can see the changes but not in the edit version.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Marketo, keeps going slow and not updating.. When I preview I can see the changes but not in the edit version.

I have created a landing page as normal and I am adding rich text however it is not appearing in the edit, but if I look on the right hand colum it has been created and can be seen in Preview. Now it wont let me add anything. What do I do. It looks like it can not update

Any ideas.

Marketo is very slow at the moment, I can not work out if this is an internal issue or Marketo. However regards being in EMEA you definitely notice at about 2pm/ 3pm GMT the system slows down.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Eric_Marcelino
Level 1

Re: My Marketo, keeps going slow and not updating.. When I preview I can see the changes but not in the edit version.

Hope you were able to resolve the issue. The best course of action when the issue is with your Marketo Instance is to go and open up a support ticket. They will quickly let you know the reason you are experiecing issues. Ususally when there is a slowdown of deploying campaigs is because the server is busy due to the quantity of campaigns being sent at the moment.