Re: Munchkin Reporting Off Batch Campaigns

Elizabeth_Bonin
Level 4

Munchkin Reporting Off Batch Campaigns

Hello,

I'm looking to have a report run to track munchkin traffic on specific web pages after an email blast goes out. For example we have a batch send every week and we are looking to track those who do specific things like, add account, or register. These pages are munchkined so current I have smart lists built and after every send I look to see if anyone qualified for the list.

I'm looking to create some kind of report to run to automatically generate once the send goes out, is this possible?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Liz, please move the thread to Products​ as it's Marketo-specific (as opposed to a gen'l marketing topic).

If a Smart List subscription (which is relatively static, except for a sliding date window) doesn't work for you, I don't think there's a way to accomplish this.

There's no way to automatically create a report definition, as it would have to be based on the SL. Even the API is not yet up to the task (otherwise I would say you could kick off the report creation as part of your batch). If you changed the workflow so you cloned from a template Program, you could have a local Web Page Activity report, but when you're used sharing all assets across blasts this can be burdensome.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Liz, you might be interested in this discussion/idea - which sounds somewhat related to what you're asking in terms of automated, one-time reports:

How to create a scalable model for constant requests of email performance reports