Re: Multiple embedded YouTube videos on LP

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple embedded YouTube videos on LP

Has anyone had a successful experience with embedding more than one YouTube video on a landing page using the Javascript file method?

I'm not technically sound with Javascript or HTML for that matter, so bare with me.

We're trying to make a landing page that has a video on it, and we want it to be responsive and mobile friendly, so we've turned on the Mobile landing page functionality.

To load the YouTube video and have it tracked, we used the Javascript file method (http://developers.marketo.com/blog/send-view-data-from-a-youtube-video-to-marketo/ ), and it works just fine. We also used the same script on the mobile set of code, except it only loads one video, either only on desktop version or only on mobile version. It won't load both scripts I guess - the Javascript method seems to only work if you want one tracked video to load on the page.

Here is the page we are working on if that helps: The Check-In:

I guess my questions are:

1. Has anyone successfully used the Javascript method of loading YouTube videos on a landing page for multiple videos (i.e. they loaded and tracked properly)?

2. Is there an easier or more effective way of loading YouTube videos so that the page responds well in both desktop and mobile, without third party integrations like Vidyard or Wistia?

Go easy. I may or may not know what I'm talking about

Many thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Might want to ask a webdev.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get an answer for this question? I am having similiar issues

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Youcef Belhout​ here's a demo w/tracking for multiple videos on the same page: MktoMunchkin :: 2 YouTube Players