SOLVED

Re: Multiple Lead Scoring Programs

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Lead Scoring Programs

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to set up two separate lead scoring models that can run continuously and simultaneously? I'm part of a company that has two divisions and we want to set up different lead scoring as we have different markets. Is this possible or can there only be one model running?

Thank you! 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Yes, just create a new score field for your other score: Create a Custom Field in Marketo - Marketo Docs - Product Docs    Once you have the field you can set up any relevant scoring campaigns that you need.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Yes, just create a new score field for your other score: Create a Custom Field in Marketo - Marketo Docs - Product Docs    Once you have the field you can set up any relevant scoring campaigns that you need.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Kenny,

We don't have an issue with adding more scoring fields, but the issue, for instance, is that one division may score a lead as a 10 while the other division would score the same lead as a 5. We have separate websites and separate email campaigns and don't cross market but will both be working inside of the same Marketo account. 

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Well the easiest way to partition them is simply to have a separate field for each division, so each one can assign values independently and operate on their particular score.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I see what you're saying, thanks for the advice!

Ulyana_Avetisov
Level 2

Can you please explain what that means?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think he means that you should create custom fields where you can capture the new lead scoring. Like behavior and demographic score are two custom fields that are usually created to help attribute the two different scores. I have also seen some companies where they have different lead score per industry and ABM lead score.