Re: Moving members from one program to the next

Anonymous
Not applicable

Moving members from one program to the next

Hi All,

Im trying to achieve the following and I cant seem to get it to work.

Email Campaign (1): Member is in this program

Email Campaign (2): Member cannot enter campaign 2 until they have left campaign 1

I have use the following filter for smart campaign (2) to prevent them receiving an email whilst they are part of campaign 1:

Member of program: False, Program: is = Campaign 1

The problem/Question is: how to I make a contact not a member any more? so that campaign 2 can sent to them.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

You can add request campaign in your flow step of campaign 1. Now based on your parameters defined in smart list and flow steps of campaign 1 lead would be handed off to Email Campaign 2.

Quick Question -

Member of program: False, Program: is = Campaign 1 : This will exclude anyone who is member of your program campaign 1.

You want to contact those who are not members of your program or campaign? Can you please share a bit ore info on this like what type of program are you using?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Priyank,

Thanks for the reply, Ill explain a bit further.

Program 2 is our general newsletter, but we don't want people to receive this until they have completed program one.

Other people can receive the newsletter from a different stream although that is not part of this problem.

Thanks

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Matthew,

In send campaign of your program 1 you can define your target audience in its smart list, now in flow step below include Request campaign "Program 1.send campaign".

Send campaign Program 2:

smart list: Member of program true = Program 1

Flow: Send email/ you can define actions you require.

My understanding is you are nurturing leads based on their certain behavior, i would suggest to create an engagement program instead and loop your programs i.e. Program 1 and 2 in it, this way you can nurture your leads and would be able to track them more conveniently.

Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Hi Matthew,

This is pretty easy if you use a Program Status. Create a Program Status called 'Completed' and once a lead has succesfully run through Program 1, change the status of the lead in that program to Completed.

Then, for Program 2, add a Filter saying 'Member of Program' is 'Program 1' and Status is 'Completed'. (this is a constraint and can be found in the top right corner of the filter).

You could even trigger on that. Program Status Changes, Program 1, New Status is Completed. Flow step: add to program.

Let me know if that works for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for all your assistance.

This is what I did and it works.

pastedImage_0.png

Thankyou