SOLVED

Moving a historical program elsewhere...

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Moving a historical program elsewhere...

Is there an easy way to take an event program that someone saved in a campaign folder and move it inside an engagement program?

We need to move a historical event program inside of an engagement program without deleting it.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Moving a historical program elsewhere...

Yes, you can do that as long as it is isn't an email send.

You need to create the Engagement kickoff campaign to make that work, so just add it. You can also just pull in the email if you aren't looking for program attribution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Hi Kelley, I don't believe you can do that.I assume you are trying to keep the program history, not clone the program as a template.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Kelley Sandoval​ why do you want to move it inside an engagement program? Did you know you can refer to a program that lives outside an engagement program? In fact, I recommend having programs live independent of any engagement program. That way the program can be easily referenced by any engagement program. You could also create a campaign folder specifically for that engagement program, that lives outside the engagement program. That way you can see all the programs together.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, you can do that as long as it is isn't an email send.

You need to create the Engagement kickoff campaign to make that work, so just add it. You can also just pull in the email if you aren't looking for program attribution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We wanted to move it because we host "parent campaigns" that trigger "child campaigns" based on the channel that drove audiences. Sometimes we place these inside the nurture as needed based on complexity. We ended up deleting the "child campaign" and recreating it inside of the nurture to solve our issue.