Moving a Live Form to Another Workspace - Will It Affect Activated Triggers in the Original Workspace?

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Moving a Live Form to Another Workspace - Will It Affect Activated Triggers in the Original Workspace?

If I have form that is currently live and being used in Smart Campaign triggers in Workspace A, and want to move it to Workspace B so that another OU can take a look at the form and make any edits, will that affect any of my activated triggers that use the Form in Workspace A?

Thanks

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Moving a Live Form to Another Workspace - Will It Affect Activated Triggers in the Original Workspace?

Please move the thread to Products​ (Move link at the right). This isn't a support space.

Danielle_Wong

Re: Moving a Live Form to Another Workspace - Will It Affect Activated Triggers in the Original Workspace?

Sorry about that, I didn't realize it didn't post in Products.

Danielle_Wong

Hoping to get some clarification on this. May have missed the opportunity to get this answered when I mistakenly posted in another space.