Re: More powerful alternatives to RCE for reporting?

Anonymous
Not applicable

More powerful alternatives to RCE for reporting?

I'm trying to get a pulse on RCE alternatives. I used RCE for 2 years but my new company doesn't have that upgrade. So I figured in knowing the limitations we faced with RCE to check for alternatives. What is everyone using for their revenue reporting?

3 REPLIES 3
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Just curious Naor, what were your biggest pain points with RCE?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found that the fields you're able to access are limited to the report type, which makes it difficult if you want to utilize custom fields to slice and dice. Eventually we were able to get it to where we wanted, but it still feels clunky. With a $10k upgrade on the line, I am just curious what everyone else is using and perhaps there's a better solution at a similar cost.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I think many agree, that RCE is due for a major overhaul.  That's really the premise behind many of the new "insights" reports that are on the Marketo roadmap.  But for those of us that use RCE religiously - and very rarely use the MLM reporting - the following ideas exists.  Please vote them up:

I'm assuming you're now aware that you can add custom fields as additional dimensions to select reports:

pastedImage_0.png