Modify smart list mid A/B test

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Modify smart list mid A/B test

I am running an email campaign using an email program and want to make edits to the smart list before the rest of the list receive the email. I sent a subject line A/B test to the first 25% and am sending the winning subject line to the remaining 75%. Can I modify the smart list be for the last 75% receive it?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Modify smart list mid A/B test

No, I do not believe you can do this once the test has started.