Mobile Responsive Tables in Emails

Tara_Wright
Level 1

Mobile Responsive Tables in Emails

Hi,

I am adding a table to an email and it looks fine when I preview it on the desktop version, but when I test the mobile version, it is not responsive and it blowing the width out meaning you have to scroll across. It's also not lining up with the header and footer either.

What can I do to make the table mobile responsive?

Thanks!

Tara

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Mobile Responsive Tables in Emails

Hi Tara,

Teaching how to make an email responsive is far beyong what could be done through a community portal

This is really not that easy and does not belongs to the "tips and tricks", but rather to a real development lesson.

If you really want to learn, search the web for "fluid email" or "responsive email" development.

Otherwise, you should consider using Marketo templates or buy one from one of the template providers in the launchpoint (Knak, Hoosh, Grattizzi, ...)

-Greg

Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

Thanks, Greg. I think you meant Grazitti (and not Grattizzi)

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Opps sorry

Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

Hi Tara

As Greg mentioned, having tables in the responsive may be complicated. If you need help with the assets, drop us a line at info@grazitti.com and our dev team can help.

IMHO, I would rather hide the table in the mobile layout, since it may make the email look little clumsy and hard to read.