Mkto Form languages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mkto Form languages

As i see the news from release, there is a Customize Language for Form Validation Messages.
My site has three languages, i have already create 3 Mkto forms for these pages. Now, when i get Mkto forms to implement on the templates, everything are ok as i did before.
But when updated mktFormSupport.js to add customize Language for Form Validatation Message, i don't know how to setup
mktFormLanguage by default for every languages(EN, FR, GER)?

I just see this code  on
Mkto.validateField of mktFormSupport.js   :

var lang = typeof mktFormLanguage !== 'undefined'  ? mktFormLanguage : 'English';

I don't see any parameters when init to set for mktFormLanguage by default, i just see the parameter defaultMessages for validation messages.
Please anybody can help me this issues?

Thanks,
Lam
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mkto Form languages

I am maybe going to say something stupid.:) : Try to simply go into the form, to properties and change the language for warning/error message.

If you already set up some JS codes to manage the error message in your landing page that contains the form, as I did, remove them, and your landing page will show a form with the correct error languages (EN,FR,DE)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mkto Form languages

@Jean-Christophe T : I know what you mean and i have already did it before, but it still doesn't work because i missing define the language for them when implement marketo form for each contents.

I have found the solution for mine issues.
I just need to define a variable  on the language for error message on their content:
Example for French content:
var mktFormLanguage = 'French';