SOLVED

Re: Mixing Responsive Landing Page Templates & Marketo Design Elements

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mixing Responsive Landing Page Templates & Marketo Design Elements

Does anyone out there utilize/create their own responsive landing page templates and then also drag and drop marketo design elements (rich text, image, etc.) on top of that template? If so, I'm struggling with the page being responsive and the design elements being static. So I'll move my window to a smaller or larger size and everything that I have coded responds well and adjusts except for those design elements that I dropped on. They stay in place and don't move with the template. Does anyone have a work around to this?

I have attempted the double div theory and dragged the html onto my page with (</div></div> <div><div>) and that didn't do anything.

Here is my page so that you can just those bottom elements (form and video) stay put while the rest of the page is responsive: http://info.thegordiangroup.com/2016-Cost-Data-Book-Companion.html

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Blaire,

Obviously, the template code that surrounds the Marketo elements is not responsive. I suspect you are using an "old" free form template, which works with absolute positioning and cannot be made responsive by any means.

You should use guided template instead Guided Landing Page Templates - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Blaire,

Obviously, the template code that surrounds the Marketo elements is not responsive. I suspect you are using an "old" free form template, which works with absolute positioning and cannot be made responsive by any means.

You should use guided template instead Guided Landing Page Templates - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Greg

Aida_Kamber
Level 2

Is there a way to embed a Marketo poll to a responsive landing page?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Aida,

Yes. You need to have a Poll zone in you template. Identified by a "mktoPoll" class.

-Greg

Aida_Kamber
Level 2

Thanks!