SOLVED

Re: Missing Lead Revenue Stage Column??

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing Lead Revenue Stage Column??

Am I crazy or did the ability to show "Lead Revenue Stage" on a Smart List (as a column) recently disappear?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Lead Revenue Stage is not available as a column for us either.  Fortunately, we copy that value to another field "REvenue Model Stage", so that we can synch it to SFDC and that column is available.

Josh - do you know what options are being added?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It should be there. I think they were adjusting something this month or next to add more options.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Lead Revenue Stage is not available as a column for us either.  Fortunately, we copy that value to another field "REvenue Model Stage", so that we can synch it to SFDC and that column is available.

Josh - do you know what options are being added?
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

In Cheryl's Feb email she said.

Multiple Models - we are laying the groundwork to support multiple revenue cycle models, voted #1 idea for RCA in the Community, in a future release.  In this release, you will notice changes to Smart List filters and Add Choice in Flow steps. (Available in Select SMB and Enterprise Editions)

So I was wondering if something happened or they were changing things. Otherwise, I'd try Support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah yes - thanks! 

John, you can definitely use the approach I mentioned to display that data in a column in your smarrt list.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion Elliott and the insight Josh.  I guess I didn't dive deep enough into the details of Cheryl's Feb email.

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

We removed the Revenue Stage column when we added multiple models.  We added a model membership tab for viewing of different leads belonging to different models.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl - it scares me when there are so many new features I can't remember them all, but I like it ;0)

The Membership tab in the Revenue Cycle Model is nice, but we have tens of thousands of leads and there is no way to filter them, so unless I'm missing something, this is a loss of functionality compared to having a revenue stage column available in any smart list. 

As I mentioned, I worked around this by creating a Revenue Model Stage field and creating a smart campaign that uses a series of choices in the Change Data Value flow action to set its value to the value of the Lead Revenue Stage.  However, we may be adding a new revenue model, so I'll add the newish Member of Revenue Model filter as the first choice in the Change Data Flow action with the "is not [Revenue Model Name] Attribute: -- Do Nothing --".  Also, because a lead can be a member of multiple revenue cycle models, I'll need to create a new [Revenue Model Name] Stage field to hold the values for the new model as well.  Does that sound like the best way to handle this? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There,

I see this is a pretty old post but my question pertains to this exactly. Looking to add Revenue Stage (from the Revenue Cycle Model) as a lead column. I don't see this as an option or Revenue Model Stage.

Any advice?