SOLVED

Miscellaneous - Send Sample Question

Go to solution
Gary_Hagins
Level 2

Miscellaneous - Send Sample Question

When you 'Send [a] Sample' from Marketing Activities or Design Studio, a list pops up of any previous entries I've used under 'Send to:'. Is there any way to clear out this list? I can't find a way to do so.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Re: Miscellaneous - Send Sample Question

No you can't clear this list, Marketo stores the last 10 email addresses you sent to.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

No you can't clear this list, Marketo stores the last 10 email addresses you sent to.

Gary_Hagins
Level 2

Thanks for the answer, Frank. It's a shame it can't be cleared out. Oh, well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gary Hagins​ here's an idea for this request Additionally, here's one that would probably solve quite a bit of the issue:

Gary_Hagins
Level 2

Thanks for passing those along, Emily! The first is more applicable, but the second makes sense. I'm actually kind of surprised the first thread didn't come up when I searched for solutions. But given that the thread is over a year old, there's not much we can really do with it (other than up-vote both, which I did, of course).

I didn't know the issue existed until I had a list of emails stored and long before that, I was already sending emails as attachments/forwards (exactly as you mentioned in the other thread!). It is just such a common practice that if you can store data somewhere, you can also delete/remove it.