Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-premise vs. Online)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-premise vs. Online)

When you hear the term, Microsoft Dynamics 365, you may instantly think of an online version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. While that is certainly possible, it is not guaranteed. At this time, Microsoft Dynamics 365 can come in either an on-premise or online version. From what I'm seeing in the following documentation, the online version provides a much more robust solution.

Is anyone running Microsoft Dynamics 365 On-Premise? Are you syncing to Marketo? If so, are you using the native connector or a third party tool such as Scribe or Boomi? What was your reasoning for choosing an on-premise solution over Microsoft's online solution? Do you have any questions about the differences between syncing to Marketo from an on-premise vs. online Microsoft Dynamics CRM?

Dynamics 365 - Online vs on-premises features FAQ | Microsoft Dynamics 365

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-premise vs. Online)

Hi Chris -

We have been trying to integrate Dynamics 365 & Marketo for 6 months now and it keeps failing.  Our CRM team has used Scribe and it is not helping.  Do you have any recommendations?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-premise vs. Online)

Hi Sari – Chris works with me at Perkuto. I sent you an email yesterday for us to meet. I am looking forward to helping you with this. Thanks! Alejandra