Member of event, status and sync with CRM

Anonymous
Not applicable

Member of event, status and sync with CRM

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how you would go about creating the necessary field to sync across to Dynamics that shows Marketing Events, and the relevant status fields i.e. Attended, no showed, registered.

Ideally we would like to be able to see which contacts in our CRM attended which event and what the status of that was.

Alternatively I know we could set up an interesting moment that looks for program changes. Ie. {{program.status}} for {{program.name}}.

Any ideas guys?

Cheers!

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Member of event, status and sync with CRM

You do not have a Campaign Object?

Shannon_Kelly1
Level 4

Hi Josh,

Can you please explain this? Is Campaign Object something available in MSD CRM, that Marketo can write to? (I don't see it as an available field for synching.)

We are trying to get our Marketo instance completed, and we are synching with CRM 2011 on-premises. We also have this problem-- how do you see, in CRM, all the leads/contacts in a particular campaign? There doesn't seem to be any way to search/filter Interesting Moments.

Thanks,

Shannon

Anonymous
Not applicable

You won't be able to do that in CRM with the out of the box functionality. I would suggest relying on Interesting Moments and reporting from Marketo if possible. If you really want to have that information directly in CRM rolled up, setting up business process flows in CRM to add people to list and/or create activities based off a custom field on the lead/contact or building a custom integration to the marketing list and/or campaign object are probably the two most common options.

Shannon_Kelly1
Level 4

Thank you, Kristen!