SOLVED

Re: Member of Revenue Model is empty ?

Go to solution
Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Member of Revenue Model is empty ?

Hi, 

I recently created my Revenue Model, and assigned every lead I have to a specific stage.

Yet, when I'm using the following SL, it's returning 100~ leads.

Thomas_Morgadin_0-1598020380304.png

The problem I see is that in the lead details, they are linked to a stage.

Thomas_Morgadin_0-1598020457095.png

How come these leads are not members of the revenue model, but are assigned to a stage of that very same RM ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Tonkin-RP
Level 2

So what that filter is actually doing is saying that they are a member of a Revenue Model and that Model is not Leadlifecycle RCE. However that doesn't exclude them from also being a member of Leadlifecycle RCE, they would just need to be a member of another model as well (this assumes you have 2 approved models, which you may be able to depending on subscription). If it is an approved model I don't think you can have a non-member, as the first transition is usually automatic when a lead becomes know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Matt_Tonkin-RP
Level 2

So what that filter is actually doing is saying that they are a member of a Revenue Model and that Model is not Leadlifecycle RCE. However that doesn't exclude them from also being a member of Leadlifecycle RCE, they would just need to be a member of another model as well (this assumes you have 2 approved models, which you may be able to depending on subscription). If it is an approved model I don't think you can have a non-member, as the first transition is usually automatic when a lead becomes know.

Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Hi @Matt_Tonkin-RP, ok I get it. This is weird, as I only have 1 Revenue Model (and it's the only one approved of course).

So is there a way to set a SL to see if I have leads that are not part of any Revenue Model? Too bad I can't set to "empty" the "Memebr of Revenue Model" filter. 

Matt_Tonkin-RP
Level 2

I think the only way someone could be a part of no model is if there were none approved. Or maybe if you're using different workspaces/partitions. I think this because the first transition is a system set one when a lead becomes known. 

Matt_Tonkin-RP_0-1598275710496.png

Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Well that's not the case. For some reason, 34 leads now are not part of any Stage (at least from what is set on filters). Yet when I open the logs, they all are and the update of stage is skipped because "they already are in the current stage".