SOLVED

Member Statuses

Go to solution
Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

Member Statuses

Hi everyone,

How long does it take for a member status to sync over to Marketo (one system to another)?

Do campaigns affect member statuses in any way, activated or not?  Are they changed only when a particular campaign is scheduled to run?

Was syncing with ON24 and thought I could schedule the follow up email campaign to run after the webinar was over, but the members who registered still are not showing up as attended or no show in program members tab.  The emails are set to go out at 6 tonight. 

I appreciate any feedback!

Thanks, Tom

Tom Kerlin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julz_James
Level 10

Re: Member Statuses

For most of the Webinar platforms it normally takes a couple of hours (24 max) to sync back to Marketo.  I've seen it done as quickly as 30mins before, but as long as 2 days depending on how busy the webinar was, how busy the platform is etc.  Have you checked in your ON24 instance that all attendees are showing up, as this can take time also.  If they are showing up as attended then you could download from ON24 and upload to Marketo (removing the automation element) if you wanted to speed things up?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

Reading through the adapter User Guide V 4.1,

It says Attendance data from ON24 syncs to Marketo every night.  Once the attendance data syncs between Marketo and ON24, Marketo updates the membership grid with a status of Attended or Not Attended, and the Summary tab for the Event displays a status of Event Complete.

I think that means push the emails back until the next day.

Tom Kerlin
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tom

While it's a different platform, when I used the BrightTALK webinar platform it was meant to sync all registrants to Marketo immediately after the live event and then every night for on-demand version of the webinar. Not sure if that is the same for ON24. It should sync over the member status.

Julz_James
Level 10

For most of the Webinar platforms it normally takes a couple of hours (24 max) to sync back to Marketo.  I've seen it done as quickly as 30mins before, but as long as 2 days depending on how busy the webinar was, how busy the platform is etc.  Have you checked in your ON24 instance that all attendees are showing up, as this can take time also.  If they are showing up as attended then you could download from ON24 and upload to Marketo (removing the automation element) if you wanted to speed things up?