Maximum Editable Elements on Guided LPs

Conner_C
Level 2

Maximum Editable Elements on Guided LPs

I have put together a Guided LP Template that displays multiple "Bucket" style asset displays near the bottom of the page, similar to a "Recommended Resources" section or search results.

Each of these bucket displays includes 8 Editable Elements (mktoImg and mktoText), as well as 6 Variables (mktoBoolean and mktoString).

Currently, the page works as expected with 20 of these assets (in addition to other editable elements and variables on the page).

When I first create the LP as a Local asset and open the LP Editor for the first time, the editor page takes a significant time to load, but does successfully and allow me to use the editor.

As I tried to increase the total number of these bucket style assets to 50, the Landing Page Editor page fails to load, and completely locks up the tab in Chrome, leaving me to have to kill the Chrome process to exit the editor page.

I have tried removing all JS from the page to ensure there was no memory leakage from my scripting, and ended up with the same result of Chrome lockup.

Is there a known maximum for editable elements/variables within a Landing Page Template that the pre-processor can handle?

Thanks in advance!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Mark_Price
Level 7

Re: Maximum Editable Elements on Guided LPs

I haven't run into this, but also haven't had the need to build something with 400 editable elements and 300 variables.

If there is no javascript running, I suspect the system is timing out before it can render all of the items but this is speculation w/o the logs. Maybe try support to see if they can help out.