Mathnasium - Accessing Parent Account's Children Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mathnasium - Accessing Parent Account's Children Info

Hi all,

I am trying to create emails going through each lead's kids' information.

I've tried using tokens such as {{lead.Last Assessment Date (C):default=null}}, {{lead.Enrollment Status [Student] (C):default=null}} and {{lead.Last Assessment Date (C):default=null}} but in my testing emails all of them would return the default value(in these tokens, null) In Salesforce the student data is indeed referred under the account(lead) but seems like Marketo cannot pull the data, or my token could be wrong.

What is the meaning of (C) at the end of a token?

Has any Mathnasium tried using Marketo to send parents info regarding their child(ren)? What am I missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Barry

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Mathnasium - Accessing Parent Account's Children Info

Are you choosing these tokens from the Insert Token dropdown?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

In the Marketo UI, you see these fields populated on the Marketo leads you're using to test?  Don't forget that a literal "sample email" isn't a good test.

And (C) denotes fields originally derived from the SFDC Contact, as needed for disambiguation.  Is this field also on the SFDC Lead, and are they multi-mapped to a single Marketo field?  You might want to read some recent remarks here​ and the docs here​.  I can't tell without some screenshots whether this is set up correctly.

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Sanford's correct based on the info you provided, but since this is org-specific, you may want to try asking in your company group.