SOLVED

Mass unpublishing emails to Sales Insight

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mass unpublishing emails to Sales Insight

Is there any way to mass/bulk unpublish emails to Sales Insight or just mass/bulk unapprove emails so they don't show-up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Mass unpublishing emails to Sales Insight

I think if you go to Design Studio > Emails and then select the ones you want, you can mass unpublish to MSI. If not, then no.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I think if you go to Design Studio > Emails and then select the ones you want, you can mass unpublish to MSI. If not, then no.

Iryna_Zhuravel4
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

I had a similar problem with our MSI being flooded with no longer relevant emails. Unfortunately you cannot mass unpublish them (or I wasn't able to find a way to do it at least); in the Design Studio you can mass unapprove, delete or send samples of emails, but not unpublish from MSI

My solution was to get an intern to manually go through them and unpublish

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok - if I can't mass unpublish them, will it have the same effect to mass unapprove them?

How can they be available in Sales Insight if they are unapproved?

Iryna_Zhuravel4

That's a good point, Bill! if you are no longer using those emails, then it should work, let us know the results once you try this solution.

Abaran
Level 5

I am having the same issue. Marketo Engineering can do this but a a cost. My issue getting worst as all the mail are part of archived programs and Marketo search ignores archived program. I wish Marketo had a solution for this.

Iryna_Zhuravel4

join the discussion here about this and other missing features Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features or vote for this specific feature here

Abaran
Level 5

Done!