SOLVED

Mass deactivation of campaigns for merge duplicates

Go to solution
Stoyanova
Level 2

Mass deactivation of campaigns for merge duplicates

Hi everyone,

We are planning a mass merge of duplicates in SDFC. During the tests, we saw that many campaigns were triggered after the merge. We have more than 400 active triggered campaigns where the user can run through the flow more than once.

Is there any way we can deactivate the trigger of the full list of these campaigns at once only during the mass merge?

Is it possible the merge to trigger campaigns with current status inactive?

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Oz_Platero
Level 6

Re: Mass deactivation of campaigns for merge duplicates

Hello @Stoyanova ,

I would start by getting an idea of your triggered campaigns. 

Navigate to marketing activities -> (2nd tab at top) Campaign Inspector -> change the drop down to Active triggered campaigns.

In some triggers you can look at the reason for constraint filtering.  For example Data value changes -> reason = not contains :  merge

Thank you,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Oz_Platero
Level 6

Hello @Stoyanova ,

I would start by getting an idea of your triggered campaigns. 

Navigate to marketing activities -> (2nd tab at top) Campaign Inspector -> change the drop down to Active triggered campaigns.

In some triggers you can look at the reason for constraint filtering.  For example Data value changes -> reason = not contains :  merge

Thank you,

Stoyanova
Level 2

Hello  Oz_Platero,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Here is the list of triggers, that can activate some alerts for our sales team in SFDC. 

1. Fills Out Form/Initiates external activity
2. Campaign is Requested
3. Person is Created
4. Program Status is Changed
5. Visits Web Page

6. Data value changes  - you've already provided a solution

Can I limit the trigger for campaigns triggered by the list above? I was thinking about limitation by the date of the merge or to import a special list with the records to be merged and add a filter Member of List list: not in:.......

But after the merge do I need to remove the filter or the list? Because in future the campaigns should be triggered for the records in this list.

not member.PNG

Since we will have 4 waves of merge and we plan to implement the process as a regular one I was looking for the easiest way to implement prevention of triggering during every merge.

I will be grateful for your recommendations!