Re: Mass Approving emails in Engagement Programs in Marketing Activity Tab

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mass Approving emails in Engagement Programs in Marketing Activity Tab

Hi.

I am moving a series of 40 emails from design studio To an engagement program in Marketing Activity Tab.

I want to make use of the Program token functionality for my emails contents (sender name, signature,...)

Now here is where I am stuck: Before moving all emails assets, I want to make sure I will be able to MASS Approve email assets once they located in the engagement program, should I need to modify the email templates.

I cannot find where to mass approve emails in marketing activity tab > engagement program

Any tips, work around?

Thanks

JC

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can still mass approve in Design Studio even if the emails are located inside of a program.

Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

yup. To expand on that... Simply select Emails in Design Studio, sort by the template column and navigate to where your unapproved emails are, shift + click or whatever your OS uses to multi-select, right click on the email names and select Approve Draft.

This little trick also works for landing pages

Capture.PNG

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jo & Kristen for your input.

I could not find those emails in the design studio because of the way I was searching for them "EmailName".

The correct way to search for them is Program.Name.Email.Name OR just Program.Name to list them all

JC