SOLVED

Re: Marketo website via mobile device - can't cancel email send?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo website via mobile device - can't cancel email send?

I was in a situation today where I was traveling and urgently needed to "kill" an email blast scheduled to go out. I logged into Marketo via my cell phone, navigated to my email program, but there was no way to change the status of the program. Was I missing something? If I pressed down for a few seconds on my campaign icon, I could see several options similar to when you right-click on your campaign in a regular web browser. However, there was no way to see the Dashboard so I could unapprove my program.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Monique, I have had limited success using Marketo from my Galaxy S3 and S5. Sometimes I'm able to see a full window/dashboard, and other times I can't because the window cuts off and doesn't ever repopulate. There are several ideas in the community to create a limited access mobile version of Marketo, and it would be SOOOOOO helpful to have. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Monique

Is your phone not smartphone?
I tried your situation on iPhone.
In horizontal phone position, I can do it at right dashboard menu.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Monique, I have had limited success using Marketo from my Galaxy S3 and S5. Sometimes I'm able to see a full window/dashboard, and other times I can't because the window cuts off and doesn't ever repopulate. There are several ideas in the community to create a limited access mobile version of Marketo, and it would be SOOOOOO helpful to have. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dory, I have a Galaxy S5 and that's exactly the problem; I could see the entire folder/campaign structure on the left, but no dashboard. A better mobile version of the site would be very much appreciated.