SOLVED

Re: Marketo webinar on the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation?

Go to solution
Kailey_Belsher
Level 2

Marketo webinar on the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation?

At Summit in the Email Deliverability session, it was mentioned that there would be a webinar on May 19th in regards to the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation going into effect on July 1. Just wondering if anyone has seen anything on this? I wouldn't be surprised if it was rescheduled because May 19th is a holiday in Canada.

Thanks!
Kailey
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.marketo.com/webinars/getting-ready-for-the-canadian-anti-spam-legislation??utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=na&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRovu6%2FMd%2B%2FhmjTEU5z14usrWae%2FlMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4JTcNqMq%2BTFAwTG5toziV8R7XDLc1ow9IQUhLl

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kailey,

You must have not received our first Marketing Nation Digest (monthly newsletter) yesterday! We promoted the CASL webinar and it is still on the 19th.

Here are the details.

If you would like to be subscribed to our monthly newsletter, please let me know!

Best
Liz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Liz - is the recording of this available?
Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.marketo.com/webinars/getting-ready-for-the-canadian-anti-spam-legislation??utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=na&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRovu6%2FMd%2B%2FhmjTEU5z14usrWae%2FlMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4JTcNqMq%2BTFAwTG5toziV8R7XDLc1ow9IQUhLl
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know where I can get the checklists that are referenced in the recording?
Anonymous
Not applicable

(from the recording page)

In addition to the slides and recording, check out Shaun's checklists for databases and campaigns to help ensure your organization remains compliant!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for providing that Randi, you beat me to it!

Best
Liz