Re: Marketo specialization

Vikas_Bhardwaj
Level 1

Marketo specialization

Hi Guys I know the marketo specialization has expired but any idea on the exams that I have already purchased and not given can I still go ahead and give that exam or it will not allow me to give the exam as well for which I have already paid.

5 REPLIES 5
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Vikas Bhardwaj​ ,

As per the below screenshot, the last date to "Take" a specialization exam was 31st January 2019. As of today, they have expired. So the exam cannot be taken anymore.

pastedImage_1.png

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Hi Vikas Bhardwaj​,

Just confirmed from Marketo, any previously purchased specialization exams will be available to take in your WebAssessor account until 14th Feb 2019.

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Ankit D,

A few members from my team had inquired about this option in the past, but as per the the communication from Marketo - The option to take an exam would expire on 31st January.

Marketo University​ , Jeff Foster​ - Could you kindly help in clarifying the above query?

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

I also received the similar response. Seems marketo university is allowing to take the exam by 14th of Feb for those who have already purchased it and if someone could not clear that earlier, they can try one more time. But You can not do a fresh start.

Regards,
Amit

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Thanks Amit!

Karan Hari