Re: Marketo sales insight on SFDC doesn't show upcoming email campaigns

iriser
Level 1

Marketo sales insight on SFDC doesn't show upcoming email campaigns

Hi Community,

I upgraded last week the Marketo sales insight as requested by Marketo.

for some reason I don't see lead's or contact's upcoming emails such as scheduled nurturing emails.

Any idea ? Did I miss something ?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to configure it in the package settings in SFDC. https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Marketo+Sales+Insight+Configuration+Tab+in+Salesforce

FYI it only shows all upcoming emails and events, not just those that are relevant to the contact, so it may or may not be relevant

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
iriser
Level 1

Thank you Amy.

I configure it from the first place, but still it shows only upcoming events and not upcoming email campaigns 😞

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would open a support ticket

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Ambika_Shetty
Marketo Employee

Hi Amy, the upcoming email campaigns tab does show all emails. However, upcoming events can be personalised in the admin settings to show all events or events specific to a lead or contact. If you choose "all events" as an admin, there is a filter available in the events tab where the end user can see "Show Invited Events Only"

https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Insights+Dashboard+Feature+Overview#InsightsDashboardFe...

Hope this helps! 

amiratf
Level 1

Does anyone else find it confusing that MSI in Salesforce shows ALL upcoming campaigns vs. just the ones that the lead or contact is in? When I am on that person's record, our sales team only wants to see what the person is going to receive, so they can use it as a topic of conversation. Forgive me if this is obvious. I'm pretty new to Marketo. But, I'm not seeing how 'all campaigns' is more helpful than just the ones associated with that contact. Is there any way to change this? 

Thanks! 

Amira 

Amira T Fahoum