Re: Marketo "Drag and Drop Modules" templates?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo "Drag and Drop Modules" templates?

Hi all,

We are looking for a new Marketo template that is basically a drag-and-drop "create your own" style template. For instance, if we want to create a newsletter, we can drag whichever modules we want over, or if we want to do just a client email, we can do the same with different modules.

Basically - we are just looking for something similar to the free marketo 2.0 templates, but a bit more customization / branded.

If anyone has had success with a company that creates these style templates, let me know! We have talked with Avaus so far, but are open to others!

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey Andrew - we can definitely help you with this at Knak. We have a Master 2.0 template that should allow you to do exactly what you're describing.

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I recommend Knak.  It's just so easy to use and I've been able to customize a lot of the email elements to suit our needs.

Hi Andrew,

You can have a look at our email 2.0 template. Easy to use and working well in every email clients.

Eric

Responsive Marketo Email 2.0 Templates | Perkuto

Andy_Caron3
Level 4 - Champion

Hi Andrew,

I used DigitalPi for this at my old company. They are awesome and will give you something that feels much more branded and personal.

Best of luck!

Andy

Andy Caron