Marketo forms on multiple websites

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo forms on multiple websites

Hello!

Are there any domain restrictions in place for Marketo forms?The issue is that we have our main business site that we are currently using forms on and we also have an second site at a different domain where we would like to capture leads. Is this possible? I am guessing that our account can only be tied to one domain?

Thanks! 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo forms on multiple websites

To my knowledge, it shouldn't matter.  As long as you have CMS/admin access to the web properties for which you want to embed your Marketo forms on, I can't think of anything that would stop you from grabbing that form code from your Marketo instance and dropping it onto the desired pages.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Robert,

As long as you have access to change the source code, you should be able to put a Marketo form on any external webpage.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have the same question. For example, how do you differentiate a contact us form on one domain and another contact us form on a different domain? Will there have to be additional fields if you want those leads separate from each other (in segmented lists)?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you could bring in a URL parameter, have a hidden field, or just have different forms altogether. You just need some kind of marker to show that one is different from the other.

There is a good article on how to do hidden fields & URL parameters: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LH7uCAG