Re: Marketo form for Wistia

Nick_Weirens
Level 2

Marketo form for Wistia

Hello, all of our marketo forms do not look that nice when selected for a wistia video. Does anyone have some simple CSS to make forms look nice inside a wistia video? Or how do you get them to look nice and clean without the scroll bars etc? I reached out to wistia too but just curious if anyone has already done this?

Tags (1)
17 REPLIES 17
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Do you have examples? URLs?

Best to ask someone on your web team.

Sant_Singh_Rath
Level 7

Hi Nick, I can help you if you can share the page url where it's being used.

Best regards,
Sant Singh Rathaur
Nick_Weirens
Level 2

Cool, thanks. Here is one example: Validate your designs with SIMULIA Abaqus for real-world environment

This is what they normally look like not in wistia: Contact SOLIDWORKS, CAMWorks & 3D Printing Leader

Sant_Singh_Rath
Level 7

Hi Nick Weirens​, When I tried opening this page It returns with http 502 error.

Best regards,
Sant Singh Rathaur
Nick_Weirens
Level 2

Hello Sant, sorry, we had some major server issues. Everything is now fixed. Here is an example: AirCorps Slideshow Video - hawkridgesys

This is what they normally look like not in wistia: Contact SOLIDWORKS, CAMWorks & 3D Printing Leader

Nick_Weirens
Level 2

So, is there any info on how to properly set up marketo forms for wistia? I found all of the instruction on how to set up the conector and etc. but nothing on how to make the forms look nice and work within wistia

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

There's no single rule. Wistia isn't actually doing anything special, they're just constraining your form to the video dimensions. So you have to build your form to look nice and flex within the video element.

Nick_Weirens
Level 2

Ok, thanks. Are you not able to do progressive profilling or prefill inside wistia videos?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Pre-Fill doesn't work on a non-Marketo page (regardless of within Wistia or not) but other than that the features should be the same as a regular form.