Marketo developer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo developer

Hi - we are looking for a developer who knows Marketo backwards and forwards to help us code emails, landing pages and forms. This would be a freelance/contractor role and this person's services would be needed about 10 hours per week, on average.

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo developer

Ashley,

You will get more traction for this position if you move it to Job Opportunities​.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ashley,

I specialize in providing part time, remote support for Marketo instances at companies all over the US.  I have been an independent Marketo consultant since April 2011, having worked on over 47 Marketo instances in the past 6 years.  Prior to that, I worked at Marketo (San Mateo, CA headquarters), as one of only 5 senior technical support engineers servicing the entire Marketo customer base (solved over 2060 issues with 550 unique customer contacts (March 2010 - March 2011).  I have passed the Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam 3 times (2013, 2014, 2015) and designed many questions for the MCE in 2011.  Several key accounts that I have serviced include Cisco, Nvidia, MongoDB, Tegile Systems, Virtual Instruments, Tesla Motors, Glassdoor, BlueJeans, Blue Shield of CA and Okta.

Let me know if you still have a need for a focused Marketo resource for 10 hours per week.  I can provide you with a detailed resume upon request.

Sincerely,

Don Fong

Independent Marketo Consultant

Marketo Certified Expert (2013, 2014, 2015)

former Marketo Senior Technical Support Engineer (2010-2011)

(408) 656-8553  (mobile)

donfong.consultant@yahoo.com

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey Ashley,

You should checkout Knak - you might not need to hire a developer at all