SOLVED

Re: Marketo changed Lead Score without any lead actions

Go to solution
Yun_Bai1
Level 4

Marketo changed Lead Score without any lead actions

Hi Marketo Expert,

I encountered an issue and can't get more insight or clue from it. The issue is after Sales changed Lead status to Re-Market. Marketo changed Lead Source from "null" to "100.

I understand each of us have our own way to set up Marketo and SFDC based on business rules. However, maybe any of you had similar experience before? Or can share some suggestion how to figure out this issue. What I have is to check activity log. Feel maybe the issue happened because the lead had been added to the SFDC campaign. However, there is no Marketo SC associate with it. Please advice...

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks in advance,

Becky

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you sure there's no smart campaign associated with it?  Your screenshot doesn't show the "campaign name" column - are there anything listed here?  Also, there are no lead score changes listed in your screenshot - everything you're showing are "change data values".  Compare that to this example, where "change score" is specifically identified:

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you sure there's no smart campaign associated with it?  Your screenshot doesn't show the "campaign name" column - are there anything listed here?  Also, there are no lead score changes listed in your screenshot - everything you're showing are "change data values".  Compare that to this example, where "change score" is specifically identified:

pastedImage_0.png

Yun_Bai1
Level 4

Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for your message. Yeah, the screenshot is missing the "Campaign name" column, but there is nothing listed over there, no list, no SC, etc, totally empty with each line ID records.

Good catch for there is no "change Lead score". The "changed FCCRM Threshold" is a program called "full circle" which set up in SFDC. It will be triggered if Marketo changed score. It's weird no score changed but it still triggered the full circle...

I had some thoughts. Maybe the lead had the 100 point score after he first filled out the form at the beginning. Changed to Re-Market didn't change the score. So the score is still 100. Therefore, after changed to "Re-Market", the score associated with the lead is still there. Do you think this make sense?

Best,

Becky

Yun_Bai1
Level 4

Hi Dan,

Based on the clue you pointed out -- there is no change for Lead Score. I found out the root cause of the issue, which is the lead score didn't change after the status changed to "Re-Market". This is something we need to fix it.

Thank  you again,

Becky