Solved! Go to Solution.
Agree with your comment above Josh. We are currently looking into taking our systems off of the traditional Marketo sync to SFDC (after MQL) approach and to start having both systems synced in real-time. Have you seen any blogs or whitepapers on how to approach this task? Looking for best practices on this. Here are some of my initial concerns, I am sure there are many more the further we explore this:
- How to keep pre MQL leads from sales views (Queues? Statuses?)
- How to handle MQLs?
- Effect of adding large amounts of leads to SFDC (system lag while performing large sync MKTO>SFDC)
- Any negative effects to having a large amount of "junk" data in SFDC
- Will we need to rework rev model?
- What about the timing of it all? What needs to happen and in what order before we start syncing?