SOLVED

Marketo app linking to badge printers

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo app linking to badge printers

! !

Hi Everybody

I was wondering if anybody had tried to link the Marketo app to a badge printer?

We're looking at if we can use the app in conjunction with a Bluetooth badge printer (or if we need a different bit of software) at events for those 'extras' that always seem to show up.

Thanks

B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Re: Marketo app linking to badge printers

Hi Bethan Anderson​,

I don't think there is an integration for this. I recently ran registration at an event with lots of last minute walk ups.  What we did was have a separate desk for walk ups with two staff manning it. One had the app opened on an iPad and the other had a laptop connected to a badge printer.  As the person called their details out to the staff member who entered it into the app the other staff member printed out their badge and stuck it to the lanyard for them.  This kept the process smooth and flowing for us. 

Thanks,

Gerard

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Bethan Anderson​,

I don't think there is an integration for this. I recently ran registration at an event with lots of last minute walk ups.  What we did was have a separate desk for walk ups with two staff manning it. One had the app opened on an iPad and the other had a laptop connected to a badge printer.  As the person called their details out to the staff member who entered it into the app the other staff member printed out their badge and stuck it to the lanyard for them.  This kept the process smooth and flowing for us. 

Thanks,

Gerard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gerard, I had a feeling that would be the case

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bethan.

Their is no direct badge printing capability via Marketo. I have use BOOMSET in the past to keep a track on

1.Checking

2.Real time badge printing.

3.Post event Analysis

Boomset is not integrate with Marketo, but once the event has ended ,the process i have adopted is that i upload a lead list  in marketo with an activity log as "Attended event XYZ". This way every activity of the lead is recorder.

Also to clarify I use Marketo forms in a landing page to capture registrations.

Hope  this info helps.

Thank you,

Vik

Carl_Sutherland
Level 1

Hi - picking this up as wer're looking into a way of connecting our marketo form caputres and campaigns to Boomset badge printing. Is there a way of connecting the Marketo check-in functionality to directly trigger a badge print in boomset?